Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Utah Sweet Utah















We just got home yesterday from Utah. My family and I went to the mountains and learned how to snowboard, we slept most of the time at our grandma and grandpa Sieverts house. We went up to a cabin and slept there over new years and the next morning we did allot of snowmobiling. We watched the Utes win over Alabama and had a big Christmas both at grandpa Despain's house. I played with Preston and Caden. It was the best ever. For Christmas I got legos, Rock Band 2, clothes, Wii games and allot more. We also went to Temple square.Here are some pictures of Hogan, Preston, Caden, James, Luke, Me, The Temple, Knex, and My baby Cousin Kale.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I loved your pictures and all you had to say about your trip to Utah Sweet utah! It was so fun to have you here! We love you lots! keep blogging!

whit said...

jack, it was fun seeing you guys. wish you were here right now