Sunday, August 17, 2008

Knobels

Last night we went to Knobels the water park. We had allot of fun. I went on allot of swirling rides, ( I am getting like my dad, I get sick now.)But luckily I did not upchuck witch is a good thing. At the end of the day we went on a ride called Skloosh, you go up and go down like a roller coaster and then we hit water, the splashes were huge like we were in a room full of water and getting drenched. It was so much fun, we went with our friends Shaun, Kelly, and the kids, Conner, Izibell, and Avrey. 

3 comments:

Dblbogi said...

jack, keep up the great blogging. i need to get mine up to date !!!! Glad you had fun at Knoebels !!!

Polly said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun! wish i were there. need to see pictures of you all splashing around. love your blog.

Polly said...

I'm missing the action from your blog...what's going on. love, grama