Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Painfull Mixed With Football

Today I went to hike up to a river called secret lake. The people who worked there said the road was blocked off, so we climbed it from a lower point by our self. It didn't work out very well because my cousin Sam said to climb a mountain.Allot of of my aunts,and other cousins said no.I said yes.We got to the top and went back down.I tripped over a rock, started to run and could not stop because of how steep the mountain was and tripped over another rock and started to roll. I got up in pain in my nee,shoulder,hip, and elbow.It was painful.The next morning I played football in pain.Football is my cousin Sam's favorite sport.My cousins 14 years old and is almost impossible to beat, in my opinion.I luckily am pretty good at the sport.I got through him 2 times and then scored allot of touchdowns.My team won 2 out of 3 games.I am obsessed with baseball but have to play football because my cousin Sam loves the sport football.After my FUN day I went to bed.
Golden Bear

No comments: